This article about Map Racks was published at November 19, 2017 at 3:28 am. It is published on the Rack category. Map Racks is labelled with Map Racks, Map, Racks..
Mapmap (map),USA pronunciation n., v., mapped, map•ping.
- a representation, usually on a flat surface, as of the features of an area of the earth or a portion of the heavens, showing them in their respective forms, sizes, and relationships according to some convention of representation: a map of Canada.
- a maplike delineation, representation, or reflection of anything: The old man's face is a map of time.
- [Math.]function (def. 4a).
- the face: Wipe that smile off that ugly map of yours.
- See genetic map.
- off the map, out of existence;
into oblivion: Whole cities were wiped off the map.
- put on the map, to bring into the public eye;
make known, famous, or prominent: The discovery of gold put our town on the map.
- to represent or delineate on or as if on a map.
- to sketch or plan (often fol. by out): to map out a new career.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Map Racks have 10 photos it's including Marvelous Map Racks #1 Open Valance Rack, Delightful Map Racks Nice Ideas #2 Signs For Supermarket Stationery Shelf Metal Map Display Rack, Ceiling Wooden 5-6 Roller Map Rack Up To 80, Amazing Map Racks #4 MacVan Map Company, Wall Mounted Map Racks/Roller Blind Map System For 6 Maps, To Map Customization Removeable Steel Grocery Store Shelf Rack, Map Racks Design Inspirations #7 MacVan Map Company, Superior Map Racks #8 Texaco Map Rack, Black Wire Display Rack, Poster Storage Racks With Multi Panels & Storage | Movie Poster Storages | Map Racks. Following are the images:
This table includes natural or metallic coloring for example dull, bright or black. Seats are employed also simple and never too much with all the number of 3 seats. Because the size isn't too-large, this stand is barely employed for communicating and eating. Products used glass or ie metal.
The Map Racks suitable for natural kind of home place. This natural stand has a square-shape that is fuller than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural perception. This stand mixes natural shades like brown and white.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to put fruits tools for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once slim having a round or rectangular feet are skinny and tiny in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity within the home.