Loose Stool Medication was uploaded on December 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm. This post is uploaded in the Stool category. Loose Stool Medication is tagged with Loose Stool Medication, Loose, Stool, Medication..
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Medicationmed•i•ca•tion (med′i kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the use or application of medicine.
- a medicinal substance;
Loose Stool Medication have 7 photos it's including Exceptional Loose Stool Medication #1 Shades Of Poop, How To Stop Diarrhea Fast: 5 Home Remedies - Dr. Axe, Banatrol® Plus: Best Nutrients For The Dietary Management Of Diarrhea Without Medication, A Commonly-used Medication For Loose Stools, Can Cause Severe Heart Rhythm Problems Or Death And Can Interact With Medications As This June 7, ., Loose Stool Medication Good Ideas #5 I Have Loose Motion, Medication Can Mess With Your Bowel Movements, Home Remedies For Diarrhea. Below are the images:
After gripped by chaotic days, sipping milk caffeine with pals or family interact at home is really a great atmosphere as well as a predicament, devote their free period. Moments heat restore your power using a large amount of memories of camaraderie and recover energy to fight the worries of the job.
A Loose Stool Medication may echo of designing your family place the private taste. You may choose diverse contemporary coffee table for the home, if you should be an individual who has a modern home layout. Modern coffee table displaying particular taste.
Contemporary coffee table influences the decor is stylish and luxurious in appearance of the home. It is better for you to know the different designs and types of modern coffeetable online if you would like to put a contemporary coffeetable within the family room.