Jones County Sheriff Office was posted on July 8, 2018 at 4:20 pm. This blog post is posted on the Office category. Jones County Sheriff Office is tagged with Jones County Sheriff Office, Jones, County, Sheriff, Office..
Jonesjones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.) [Slang.]
- an addiction, esp. to heroin.
Jones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n.
An•son (an′sən),USA pronunciation 1798–1858, president of the Republic of Texas. Ca•sey (kā′sē),USA pronunciation (John Luther Jones), 1864–1900, U.S. locomotive engineer: folk hero of ballads, stories, and plays.
- Daniel, 1881–1967, English phonetician.
- Ernest, 1879–1958, Welsh psychoanalyst.(Everett) Le•Roi (lə roi′, lē′roi),USA pronunciation original name of Imamu Amiri Baraka.
- Henry Arthur, 1851–1929, English dramatist.Howard Mum•ford (mum′fərd),USA pronunciation 1892–1980, U.S. educator and critic. In•i•go (in′i gō′),USA pronunciation 1573–1652, English architect.
- John Paul (John Paul), 1747–92, American naval commander in the Revolutionary War, born in Scotland.John Win•ston (win′stən),USA pronunciation 1791–1848, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1843–45.
- Mary Harris ("Mother Jones''), 1830–1930, U.S. labor leader, born in Ireland.
- Robert Edmond, 1887–1954, U.S. set designer.Robert Tyre (tīər)USA pronunciation ("Bobby''), 1902–71, U.S. golfer.
- Rufus Matthew, 1863–1948, U.S. Quaker, teacher, author, and humanitarian.
- Sir William, 1746–94, English jurist, linguist, and Sanskrit scholar.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Sheriffsher•iff (sher′if ),USA pronunciation n.
- the law-enforcement officer of a county or other civil subdivision of a state.
- (formerly) an important civil officer in an English shire.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Jones County Sheriff Office have 9 attachments including 2011 Dodge Charger, Lovely Jones County Sheriff Office #2 JONES COUNTY GEORGIA SHERIFF DEPARTMENT Ford Patrol Car Rear,, Good Jones County Sheriff Office #3 Jones County Sheriff's Office Gun Permit Director - Permitium, Jones County GA Sheriff's Office, Delightful Jones County Sheriff Office #5 1998 Ford Crown Victoria, Jones County GA Sheriff's Office, Military Vehicle For Jones County Sheriff's Office - YouTube, Jones County GA Sheriff's Office, On The Interstate. Below are the pictures:
Gardening is really an exciting action to rest. How to select Jones County Sheriff Office became one of gardening's crucial aspects. Moreover, presently there are colors and several kinds of pot offered producing the choice approach might be confusing and more thrilling. Consequently, before selecting a pot that is appropriate for a selection of plants in the house, make sure that you've discovered the following recommendations.
Over just a place pan, to plant can also serve as design. Collection of the correct pot can enhance the beauty of your home. Alternatively, when the container you choose's size is too big, there be of nutrients that will not be achieved by the roots, so there'll actually lots in useless.
The sources can be possibly made by it to rot since the pot's underside may clot and wet. Moreover, note likewise the location you will use to place the pan. To be able to save space you can test to employ a hanging pot if that's not likely to be restricted.