Family Room Drapery Ideas was uploaded at January 16, 2018 at 2:21 pm. It is posted at the Curtain category. Family Room Drapery Ideas is tagged with Family Room Drapery Ideas, Family, Room, Drapery, Ideas..
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Family Room Drapery Ideas have 9 photos it's including Family Room Drapery Ideas Nice Design #1 Curtain Ideas For Family Room Family Room Traditional With Reading Lamp Firewood Storage Roll Arm Armchair ., Family Room Drapery Ideas Ideas #2 Related Images. Terrific Family Room Curtain Ideas ., Astounding Family Room Drapery Ideas 49 About Remodel Online With Family Room Drapery Ideas, Coastal Family Room | Blue And White Pillows | Gray Walls | Roman Shades | Axis, X 480 ., Family Room Curtains, Charming Family Room Drapery Ideas 36 About Remodel Simple Design Decor With Family Room Drapery Ideas, Cool Curtains For Family Room Designs With Dining Room Drapes Ideas Provisionsdining, November 18th .. Below are the pictures:
Many Family Room Drapery Ideas made from wood, just a little different from the current coffee table that is generally made from light material for example metal and stainless steel or a mixture of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has many kinds, all the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four feet, a modern coffeetable that was unique hails from a distinctive sort.
Areas and materials' perfect blend, convincing you to make use of a coffee table that is contemporary as furniture in the living room or livingroom minimalist. Intended Family Room Drapery Ideas with compartments for storage is designed using a shelf underneath the table to truly save the TV publications, rural, small kids games or magazines.
You're able to fit today's coffee-table in front of the lounge or in a corner near the window. You invest your days to enjoy chess together or can enjoy a walk with a buddy or family member while enjoying Television or studying the newspaper.