The post of Cole And Mason Spice Rack was posted on April 5, 2018 at 1:45 pm. It is published under the Rack category. Cole And Mason Spice Rack is tagged with Cole And Mason Spice Rack, Cole, And, Mason, Spice, Rack..
Colecole (kōl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various plants of the genus Brassica, of the mustard family, esp. kale and rape. Also called colewort.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Masonma•son (mā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose trade is building with units of various natural or artificial mineral products, as stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or tiles, usually with the use of mortar or cement as a bonding agent.
- a person who dresses stones or bricks.
- (cap.) a Freemason.
- to construct of or strengthen with masonry.
Spicespice (spīs),USA pronunciation n., v., spiced, spic•ing.
- any of a class of pungent or aromatic substances of vegetable origin, as pepper, cinnamon, or cloves, used as seasoning, preservatives, etc.
- such substances collectively or as material: Cookies without spice can be tasteless.
- a spicy or aromatic odor or fragrance.
- something that gives zest: a spice of humor in his solemnity.
- a piquant, interesting element or quality;
piquancy: The anecdotes lent spice to her talk.
- [Archaic.]a small quantity of something;
- to prepare or season with a spice or spices.
- to give zest, piquancy, or interest to by something added.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
This image about Cole And Mason Spice Rack have 4 attachments , they are Amazing Cole And Mason Spice Rack Nice Ideas #1 Wayfair.com, H100759-4, Crate And Barrel, Cole & Mason USA. Below are the photos:
Cole And Mason Spice Rack is being used in combination with increasing frequency. An increasing number of homeowners discover that talent can be used by them within their restroom. There are numerous different choices to choose from. It truly is only of narrowing your decision to only one alternative a subject. Classic Cole And Mason Spice Racks usually are square or circular.
For something somewhat different a Cole And Mason Spice Rack that is significantly ranked can be chosen by you. One end-of the increase is barely an inch or two strong, as the idea of the oval will be the typical level for your torpedo. You need to have a greater counter space to accommodate this design nonetheless it is stunning to all and observe sorts of enjoyment to show down to your friends. You can also locate other styles including block. Some comes with a serving that's the identical detail through the serving while others possess. Both types are just of identifying which will continue to work best-in your restroom a matter.
Components that are common contain metal or porcelain. Which common ingredients are great, for real ornamental materials can be chosen by you like pebble or cement. The texture's caliber is very lovely and adds the toilet and authentic theatre.