Chinese Dragon Lamp was published at February 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm. This post is published on the Lamp category. Chinese Dragon Lamp is tagged with Chinese Dragon Lamp, Chinese, Dragon, Lamp..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Dragondrag•on (drag′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a mythical monster generally represented as a huge, winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws and teeth, and often spouting fire.
- [Archaic.]a huge serpent or snake.
- a large animal, possibly a large snake or crocodile.
- the dragon, Satan.
- a fierce, violent person.
- a very watchful and strict woman.
- See flying dragon.
- [Bot.]any of several araceous plants, as Arisaema dracontium(green dragon or dragonroot), the flowers of which have a long, slender spadix and a green, shorter spathe.
- a short musket carried by a mounted infantryman in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- a soldier armed with such a musket.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Draco.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
This blog post about Chinese Dragon Lamp have 7 attachments including Nice Chinese Dragon Lamp #1 Chinese Dragon Carved Standard Lamp, 252: Antique Chinese Pagoda Lamp - Carved Dragon : Lot 252, Pair Of Chinese Carved Lamps And Shades 1, Lamps & Lighting: Interior Design With Torchiere Floor Lamp With ., Good Chinese Dragon Lamp Design Ideas #5 Carved Wood Chinese Dragon Floor Lamp Ca. 1920 3, Exceptional Chinese Dragon Lamp Pictures Gallery #6 Chinese Dragon Carved Standard Lamp Antique Lighting, Antique Standard Lamps Standard Lamp Floor Lamp ., Superb Chinese Dragon Lamp #8 Chinese Dragon Lamp By Evil-FX .. Following are the pictures:
The kitchen design a glass cube of in the type. The utilization of glass here's meant to have the ability to manage the temperature. Glass may be popped to provide fresh-air to the space, while summer arrives. Floors utilising the same product with the external patio, for there to be always a frequent bond between your Chinese Dragon Lamp with new kitchen.
If you just like the atmosphere of the comfortable kitchen and in addition relaxed having a classic that is minor feel with probably a great choice for you personally. To obtain this design kitchen units that are cheap can be made an election that have pattern by you and work with a wooden floor has a structure. Using pale colors supper will be made by brown with touches of bright and wood shades in the kitchen together with your household can experience warmer.
Desire to bring the atmosphere is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture includes a delicate bright colour as his finishing. Storage and contemporary equipment is also stunning home style matches that one. Furthermore with up lighting to illuminate the area during the night.