The blog post of Bench Press Calories Burned was posted at April 5, 2018 at 1:45 pm. It is uploaded at the Bench category. Bench Press Calories Burned is tagged with Bench Press Calories Burned, Bench, Press, Calories, Burned..
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Caloriescal•o•rie (kal′ə rē),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called gram calorie, small calorie. an amount of heat exactly equal to 4.1840 joules. Abbr.: cal
- (usually cap.) kilocalorie. Abbr.: Cal
- a unit equal to the kilocalorie, used to express the heat output of an organism and the fuel or energy value of food.
- a quantity of food capable of producing such an amount of energy.
Burnedburn1 (bûrn),USA pronunciation v., burned or burnt, burn•ing, n.
- to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light;
be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- (of a fireplace, furnace, etc.) to contain a fire.
- to feel heat or a physiologically similar sensation;
feel pain from or as if from a fire: The wound burned and throbbed.
- to give off light or to glow brightly: The lights in the house burned all night.
- to give off heat or be hot: The pavement burned in the noon sun.
- to produce pain or a stinging sensation similar to that of fire;
cause to smart: The whiskey burned in his throat.
- to be extremely close to finding a concealed object or guessing an answer.
- to feel extreme anger: When she said I was rude, I really burned.
- to feel strong emotion or passion: He burned with desire.
- to undergo combustion, either fast or slow;
- to undergo fission or fusion.
- to become charred or overcooked by heat: The steak burned around the edges.
- to receive a sunburn: She burns easily and has to stay in the shade.
- to be damned: You may burn for that sin.
- to die in an electric chair: The murderer was sentenced to burn.
- to be engraved by or as if by burning: His words burned into her heart.
- to cause to undergo combustion or be consumed partly or wholly by fire.
- to use as fuel or as a source of light: He burned coal to heat the house.
- to cause to feel the sensation of heat.
- to overcook or char: I almost burned the roast.
- to sunburn.
- to injure, endanger, or damage with or as if with fire: Look out, you'll burn yourself!
- to execute by burning: The heretic was burned at the stake.
- to subject to fire or treat with heat as a process of manufacturing.
- to produce with or as if with fire: She burned a hole in her dress.
- to cause sharp pain or a stinging sensation: The iodine burned his cut.
- to consume rapidly, esp. to squander: He burned energy as if he never heard of resting.
- to suffer losses or be disillusioned in business or social relationships: She was burned by that phony stock deal.
- to cheat or rob.
- to cause to undergo combustion;
- to damage through excessive friction, as in grinding or machining;
- to oxidize (a steel ingot), as with a flame.
- to scald (a wine, esp. sherry) in an iron container over a fire.
- [Cards.]to put (a played or rejected card) face up at the bottom of the pack.
- to disclose the identity of (an undercover agent, law officer, etc.): to burn a narcotics detective.
- burn down, to burn to the ground: That barn was struck by lightning and burned down.
- burn in, (in printing) to expose (one part of an image) to more light by masking the other parts in order to darken and give greater detail to the unmasked area. Also, print in. Cf. dodge (def. 2).
- burn off, (of morning mist) to be dissipated by the warmth of the rising sun.
- burn on, to weld lead with lead.
- burn one's bridges (behind one). See bridge (def. 21).
- burn oneself out, to exhaust one's energy, ideas, etc., through overwork or intemperance: They feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
- burn one up, [Informal.]to incite to anger: That attitude burns me up.
- burn out:
- to cease functioning because something has been exhausted or burned up, as fuel or a filament: Our light bulbs burned out.
- to deprive of a place to live, work, etc., by reason of fire: They were burned out and had to live with relatives.
- to wear out;
be worn out;
- burn the or one's candle at both ends, to be excessively active or immoderate, as by leading an active social life by night and a busy work life by day: You can't burn the candle at both ends and hold onto a job.
- burn the midnight oil, to work, study,etc., until late at night: to burn the midnight oil before final exams.
- burn up:
- to burn completely or utterly: The papers burned up in a minute.
- [Informal.]to become angry: He burns up at the mention of her name.
- a burned place or area: a burn where fire had ripped through the forest.
- [Pathol.]an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis(first-degree burn), damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn), or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors(third-degree burn).
- See slow burn.
- the process or an instance of burning or baking, as in brickmaking.
- a forest or brush fire.
- the firing of a rocket engine.
- a swindle.
This post about Bench Press Calories Burned have 6 images , they are Bench Press Calories Burned Photo Gallery #1 CLOSE GRIP BARBELL BENCH PRESS INVOLVED MUSCLES DURING THE TRAINING TRICEPS, Chest Workout: Straight Bench Press, Chest Workout : Incline Dumbbell Bench Press, The 25+ Best Bench Press Workout Ideas On Pinterest | Bench Press Weights, Squats Muscles Worked And Compound Lifts, Superior Bench Press Calories Burned Photo #5 Barbell Incline Bench Press Medium-Grip, Muscle & Strength. Following are the pictures:
Due to the significance of the bedroom's big event, you want to share the models that are best bedroom. We should choose coloring and the style that may make us realize peace of luxury and mind. Peace will be encouraged by a room style that in a day that is chaotic. You will notice by having an area with great Bench Press Calories Burned coloring can be quite a luxury in itself.
This shade is really combinations perfectly using the color palate and accessories utilized in this room develop bedroom style with colour choices above will help you assess your own property on a shade palette that's most comfortable for you personally. The rooms are well designed first of choosing the shade that was right. Choosing a color-scheme that you make you experience most relaxed and like may be the issue that is most important that you need to consider. Do not neglect to be sure that whatsoever shade combo you select should match every detail within your room.
When combined together with the correct feature shades like shades-of silver, light blue green Bench Press Calories Burned could be trendy colors for that bedroom. Gleaming accessories could make your space more spectacular and peaceful. It is the utilization of yellow colour it is the best color for your bedroom and was spot on, not too vibrant but calming.